Adrien Broner Issues Three-Way Sex Tape (NSFW!)
- October 29th, 2013
By Johnny Walker
So, following in the hallowed path of Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, and numerous other vapid flotsam of current pop culture, welterweight boxer Adrien Broner has made a sex tape.
If you haven’t seen it (lucky you), the tape shows Broner engaged in three-way unprotected sex with some female sex worker types. It’s quite mundane viewing actually, though one supposes it’s meant to be transgressive.
Broner’s cries for attention through acts like these (he has another video where he flushes money down a toilet) seem to be getting increasingly desperate. It’s like boxing professionally at a high level is not enough for him; he has a narcissistic need to be the center of attention as often as possible, even when he’s not in a boxing ring.
His bout coming up with hard-hitting Argentine Marcos Maidana in December should be what he’s concentrating on right now, but perhaps Broner considers this latest video stunt as a unique way to promote the fight.
Since Broner is depicted having unprotected sex with two morally questionable types, perhaps he ought to be worried about more than Maidana’s fists.
Nature may have a KO waiting for Broner down the road worse than anything that will happen to him in the ring.
But one gets the feeling that Broner–who has produced numerous out-of-wedlock children and has been arrested for purse-snatching from old ladies and other petty crimes—thinks he is immortal, invincible, beyond the grasp of even Mother Nature itself.
So far, so good for Broner — but when one flies too close to the sun, he usually gets burned sooner or later. But Broner doesn’t let such thoughts enter into his narcissistic bubble-world where everything revolves around Adrien Broner.
For many, then, Broner is the new bogeyman of boxing, willing and ready to take over as lead villain for his aging hero, Floyd “Money” Mayweather, by upping the sleaze ante and flouting whatever morals are left for him to violate.
For others–the types who always cheer for the villains–he is some kind of hero.
But for me, quite frankly, as a personality he is just a bore, just another product of a particularly bankrupt and empty period in American culture in which the advent of social media has allowed the worst among us a platform to broadcast their vile, self-involved personalities.
The worst thing that could happen to Adrien Broner is for people to ignore these desperate pleas for attention — and that’s something I intend to do from now on.
©2014 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- Showtime Boxing Preview: Bernard Hopkins vs. Shumenov, Quillin vs Konecny, Porter vs. Malignaggi
- Oscar De La Hoya Steals The Show During Marcos Maidana’s Media Conference Call
- Peter Quillin Interview: Fighting for Cuban Pride and Respect – Part 2
- King Sports – Debut Boxing Card Results from Santa Monica
- Boxing Insider Notebook: Canelo, Lara, Provodnikov, Hopkins, and more
- Interview with Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin – aiming to be Legendary
- PPV Round by Round Results: Manny Pacquiao Wins A Thriller In A Close Fight
- HBO PPV Televised Undercard Results: Beltran, Vargas, and Vasquez Win Decision Victories
- HBO PPV Untelevised Undercard Results: Monaghan, Valdez, Falcao, and Gvozdyk Win Easily
- ESPN Friday Night Fights Results: Ramirez Stops Lorenzo, Hart Dominates Clarkson
- Guess What, Guys? It’s Okay To Fight On Cable
- Can We Please Cool It With The PPV Undercards?
- Showtime Boxing Triple-Header: History, High Stakes, and Chocolate
- In Praise Of Floyd Mayweather
- Apologies for Doubting Manny Pacquiao – Now Let’s Beat Mayweather
- Pacquiao – Bradley 2: The End Of An Illusion
- Why Pacquiao-Bradley Is A Far Better Matchup Than Mayweather-Maidana
- 5 Reasons Why Tim Bradley Will Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Sports Books Have Good Reason to Favor Manny Pacquiao over Timothy Bradley
- Jackie Kallen: It’s Tim Bradley’s Time