10 Questions For Mayweather
1) Who would you rather fight next – Matthew Hatton or Manny Pacquiao?
2) Who do you think Manny Pacquiao would prefer to fight next – Matthew Hatton or Floyd Mayweather?
3) Will you still love HBO like “family” if HBO forces you to fight Manny Pacquiao?
4) Do you believe a champion learns more about himself in defeat or victory?
5) Who is the more exciting fighter – Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao?
6) If Manny Pacquiao decided to not fight you on March 13, when is the next available date you would have liked to fight him in 2010 (considering the May elections of course)?
7) You said God doesn’t want you to lose – how do you know this and why do you believe this?
8) Manny Pacquiao talked about you yesterday, saying, “Come on Mayweather, let’s see what you got.” Your comment?
9) If you get knocked out by Manny Pacquiao, would you want a rematch?
10) If you get knocked out by Manny Pacquiao will you call him the “Greatest fighter of all time”?
We will send these questions to Mayweather Promotions publicist Swanson Communications but do not expect them to be answered.