FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley, Full Schedule, 4 Part Series on CBS & Showtime
- March 29th, 2011
Camera Crews Embedded in the Philippines and Big Bear, Calif. To Capture
All The Behind-the-Scenes Moments of Training Camp
Four-Part Series from SHOWTIME Sports® Premieres April 2 on CBS
NEW YORK (March 29, 2011)—The FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley camera crews are embedded and filming in the Philippines with Manny Pacquiao and Big Bear, Calif. with “Sugar” Shane Mosley, capturing the most intimate training camp moments as both fighters prepare for their May 7 showdown on SHOWTIME PPV®.
Prior to joining both camps, the FIGHT CAMP 360° camera crews were allowed unfiltered access to the promotion’s coast-to-coast press tour and inside the Top Rank headquarters in Las Vegas.
The four-part series produced by SHOWTIME Sports, FIGHT CAMP 360° will present all the compelling moments from each man’s unique journey to the ring on May 7 – from the serenity of running the hills in Big Bear, to the fan hysteria enveloping the world’s No. 1 fighter in his homeland, to Pacquiao’s trip to Washington D.C. for a private meeting with President Barack Obama.
The series premieres on Saturday, April 2 on CBS (Noon ET/9 a.m. PT) before the Network’s coverage of the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Below are the premiere dates and times for FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley
Episode 1 CBS Saturday, April 2 Noon ET/9 a.m. PT
Episode 1 SHO Saturday, April 16 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 2 SHO Saturday, April 23 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 3 CBS Saturday, April 30 8 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 3 SHO Saturday, April 30 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 4 SHO Friday, May 6 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 4 CBS Saturday, May 7 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
About FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley
SHOWTIME Sports® is producing a four-part documentary series titled FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley to air on both CBS and SHOWTIME® that will give fight fans unprecedented access into the lives of boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao and “Sugar” Shane Mosley and the unique preparations that will take place leading up to the year’s biggest event on the boxing calendar—the forthcoming WBO welterweight championship clash and SHOWTIME PPV® blockbuster event on May 7 from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
FIGHT CAMP 360° launched in 2009 to follow the lives of the participants in the Super Six World Boxing Classic on SHOWTIME and was met by critical acclaim for its originality and revealing content. Created to connect viewers with fighters and not as a singularly focused promotional device, FIGHT CAMP 360° is the first-of-its-kind boxing series examining the entirety of the prizefighting business.
About Showtime Networks Inc.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as the multiplex channels SHOWTIME 2™, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE, SHOWTIME EXTREME®, SHOWTIME BEYOND®, SHOWTIME NEXT®, SHOWTIME WOMEN®, SHOWTIME FAMILY ZONE® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ XTRA. SNI also offers SHOWTIME HD™, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ HD, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™. All SNI feeds provide enhanced sound using Dolby Digital 5.1. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
©2014 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- Dusty Hernandez Harrison: The Son Also Rises
- Cedric Agnew On Sergey Kovalev: “I Fear No Man.”
- HBO Boxing Results: J.C. Chavez Jr. wins War against Bryan Vera; Lomachenko falls to Salido
- Terence Crawford Topples Ricky Burns in Scotland
- Arthur Abraham Turns Back the Clock and Gets Revenge Against Stieglitz!
- Shobox Results: J’Leon Love Wins & A Night of Unforeseen Events
- ESPN Friday Night Fights Results: Boxino – Kopylenko, Adams, Gatica, and Monroe Advance
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. V. Bryan Vera: Take Two in San Antonio, Texas
- HBO Boxing Preview: Chavez Jr. vs. Vera, Lomachenko vs. Salido
- Ricky Burns v Terence Crawford Preview
- Jackie Kallen: Canelo/Angulo Undercard: Watch for Jermall Charlo
- Canelo Alvarez Likely to Dominate Alfredo Angulo, Who Leads with His Face
- Leo Santa Cruz Broadens His Horizons
- Jackie Kallen: Is Floyd Mayweather vs Adrien Broner Inevitable?
- What’s next for Jean Pascal?
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo: the Pop Star vs. the Dog
- It makes sense for Floyd Mayweather choose Marcos Maidana
- Mayweather-Pacquiao: Is It Finally Time To Move On?
- Vasyl Lomachenko: A Star Isn’t Born
- Vitali Klitschko: Unappreciated In The Ring – And In World Affairs