FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley, Full Schedule, 4 Part Series on CBS & Showtime
- March 29th, 2011
Camera Crews Embedded in the Philippines and Big Bear, Calif. To Capture
All The Behind-the-Scenes Moments of Training Camp
Four-Part Series from SHOWTIME Sports® Premieres April 2 on CBS
NEW YORK (March 29, 2011)—The FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley camera crews are embedded and filming in the Philippines with Manny Pacquiao and Big Bear, Calif. with “Sugar” Shane Mosley, capturing the most intimate training camp moments as both fighters prepare for their May 7 showdown on SHOWTIME PPV®.
Prior to joining both camps, the FIGHT CAMP 360° camera crews were allowed unfiltered access to the promotion’s coast-to-coast press tour and inside the Top Rank headquarters in Las Vegas.
The four-part series produced by SHOWTIME Sports, FIGHT CAMP 360° will present all the compelling moments from each man’s unique journey to the ring on May 7 – from the serenity of running the hills in Big Bear, to the fan hysteria enveloping the world’s No. 1 fighter in his homeland, to Pacquiao’s trip to Washington D.C. for a private meeting with President Barack Obama.
The series premieres on Saturday, April 2 on CBS (Noon ET/9 a.m. PT) before the Network’s coverage of the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Below are the premiere dates and times for FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley
Episode 1 CBS Saturday, April 2 Noon ET/9 a.m. PT
Episode 1 SHO Saturday, April 16 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 2 SHO Saturday, April 23 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 3 CBS Saturday, April 30 8 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 3 SHO Saturday, April 30 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 4 SHO Friday, May 6 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 4 CBS Saturday, May 7 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
About FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley
SHOWTIME Sports® is producing a four-part documentary series titled FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley to air on both CBS and SHOWTIME® that will give fight fans unprecedented access into the lives of boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao and “Sugar” Shane Mosley and the unique preparations that will take place leading up to the year’s biggest event on the boxing calendar—the forthcoming WBO welterweight championship clash and SHOWTIME PPV® blockbuster event on May 7 from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
FIGHT CAMP 360° launched in 2009 to follow the lives of the participants in the Super Six World Boxing Classic on SHOWTIME and was met by critical acclaim for its originality and revealing content. Created to connect viewers with fighters and not as a singularly focused promotional device, FIGHT CAMP 360° is the first-of-its-kind boxing series examining the entirety of the prizefighting business.
About Showtime Networks Inc.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as the multiplex channels SHOWTIME 2™, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE, SHOWTIME EXTREME®, SHOWTIME BEYOND®, SHOWTIME NEXT®, SHOWTIME WOMEN®, SHOWTIME FAMILY ZONE® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ XTRA. SNI also offers SHOWTIME HD™, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ HD, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™. All SNI feeds provide enhanced sound using Dolby Digital 5.1. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
©2014 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- Floyd Mayweather Faces Softball Questions During Media Conference Call
- Boxing Insider Notebook: MGM vs. Top Rank, Donaire, Pacquiao, Pascal, Klitschko, and more
- Floyd Mayweather Media Work Out Quotes
- Chris Arreola: “This Is A Do Or Die Fight For Me.”
- Media Interview with Marcos Maidana & Robert Garcia
- Luis Collazo Will Face Not One, But Two Opponents On May 3
- Rubin “Hurricane” Carter Dead at Age 76
- Showtime Boxing Results: Hopkins Dominates Shumenov, Quillin and Porter Victorious
- Shobox Boxing Results: Salka Upsets Collado!
- ESPN Boxcino Tournament Results: Monroe and Adams Win to Advance to Finals
- Showtime, Borrowing Soviet-Style Tactic, Turns Sergey Kovalev into Non-Person
- Jackie Kallen: Keith Thurman rides again this weekend
- All Access: Why Floyd Loves The Haters
- Was That Shawn Porter…Or Jack Dempsey?
- Floyd Mayweather Set to Summon Favored Reporters for New Media Blitz
- Guess What, Guys? It’s Okay To Fight On Cable
- Can We Please Cool It With The PPV Undercards?
- Showtime Boxing Triple-Header: History, High Stakes, and Chocolate
- In Praise Of Floyd Mayweather
- Apologies for Doubting Manny Pacquiao – Now Let’s Beat Mayweather