FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley, Full Schedule, 4 Part Series on CBS & Showtime
- March 29th, 2011
Camera Crews Embedded in the Philippines and Big Bear, Calif. To Capture
All The Behind-the-Scenes Moments of Training Camp
Four-Part Series from SHOWTIME Sports® Premieres April 2 on CBS
NEW YORK (March 29, 2011)—The FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley camera crews are embedded and filming in the Philippines with Manny Pacquiao and Big Bear, Calif. with “Sugar” Shane Mosley, capturing the most intimate training camp moments as both fighters prepare for their May 7 showdown on SHOWTIME PPV®.
Prior to joining both camps, the FIGHT CAMP 360° camera crews were allowed unfiltered access to the promotion’s coast-to-coast press tour and inside the Top Rank headquarters in Las Vegas.
The four-part series produced by SHOWTIME Sports, FIGHT CAMP 360° will present all the compelling moments from each man’s unique journey to the ring on May 7 – from the serenity of running the hills in Big Bear, to the fan hysteria enveloping the world’s No. 1 fighter in his homeland, to Pacquiao’s trip to Washington D.C. for a private meeting with President Barack Obama.
The series premieres on Saturday, April 2 on CBS (Noon ET/9 a.m. PT) before the Network’s coverage of the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Below are the premiere dates and times for FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley
Episode 1 CBS Saturday, April 2 Noon ET/9 a.m. PT
Episode 1 SHO Saturday, April 16 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 2 SHO Saturday, April 23 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 3 CBS Saturday, April 30 8 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 3 SHO Saturday, April 30 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 4 SHO Friday, May 6 10 p.m. ET/PT
Episode 4 CBS Saturday, May 7 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
About FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley
SHOWTIME Sports® is producing a four-part documentary series titled FIGHT CAMP 360°: Pacquiao vs. Mosley to air on both CBS and SHOWTIME® that will give fight fans unprecedented access into the lives of boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao and “Sugar” Shane Mosley and the unique preparations that will take place leading up to the year’s biggest event on the boxing calendar—the forthcoming WBO welterweight championship clash and SHOWTIME PPV® blockbuster event on May 7 from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
FIGHT CAMP 360° launched in 2009 to follow the lives of the participants in the Super Six World Boxing Classic on SHOWTIME and was met by critical acclaim for its originality and revealing content. Created to connect viewers with fighters and not as a singularly focused promotional device, FIGHT CAMP 360° is the first-of-its-kind boxing series examining the entirety of the prizefighting business.
About Showtime Networks Inc.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as the multiplex channels SHOWTIME 2™, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE, SHOWTIME EXTREME®, SHOWTIME BEYOND®, SHOWTIME NEXT®, SHOWTIME WOMEN®, SHOWTIME FAMILY ZONE® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ XTRA. SNI also offers SHOWTIME HD™, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ HD, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™. All SNI feeds provide enhanced sound using Dolby Digital 5.1. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
©2012 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- Boxing Insider Notebook: 50 Cent, Patrick Nielsen, Bryant Jennings, Mikey Garcia, Peterson, and more
- Problem Solved: Maidana Has The Solution–Ravages Broner In Upset Victory
- NBC Sports Fight Night Results: Thompson Outboxes Coyne, Mansour Stops Price
- UFC on FOX Results: Demetrious Johnson Retains Flyweight Title with Knockout over Joseph Benavidez
- Fox Sports 1 Boxing Results: Joesito Lopez Scrapes by Arnaoutis
- Showtime Boxing Preview: Adrien Broner vs. Maidana, Santa Cruz vs. Seda, Thurman vs. Soto Karass
- NBC Sports Fight Night Preview: Thompson vs. Coyne, Price vs. Mansour
- Boxing Insider Notebook: Pacquiao, Ricky Hatton, 50 Cent, and more….
- The King of the Borough: Malignaggi Gives Judah a Boxing Clinic
- HBO Results: Kirkland and Tapia Steal Show, Rigondeaux Wins a Bore
- Will Boxing’s Godfather Go to Mattresses for Pacquiao-Mayweather Superfight?
- One More Time’ Please: Why Keith Thurman Is America’s Best Young Welterweight
- Floyd Mayweather, David Rodriguez and the Myth of the Perfect Record
- Marcos Maidana vs Lucas Matthysse: A Storm is Brewing
- Let’s Face It – Floyd Doesn’t Want To Fight Manny
- Did Max Kellerman’s Potshot against Al Haymon Trigger HBO’s Pearl Harbor?
- The State of the Heavyweight Division
- The Maidana Investigation: Why Broner Just Can’t Seem To Keep His Mouth Shut
- Vitali Klitschko Leaves The Door Wide Open to Return
- Golden Boy Boss Fears Prospect of Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao Superfight