TSA and GG get world’s best K-1 fighters back into Moscow ring
- January 18th, 2012
First event in 12 months live on air worldwide on March 23rd
Netherlands/Moscow, January 18th 2012 – After a 12 month absence world’s best K-1 fighters return to the ring at the Glory World Series, in Moscow on March 23rd. Leading sports marketing agency Total Sports Asia (TSA) and Golden Glory (GG) have partnered up to offer the K-1 fighters a new platform. During the Glory World Series the best fighters in the world are gathered for a live show, which is broadcasted all around the world
In the main event 4 times K-1 Champion Semmy Schilt will make his return to the ring. Also Sergey Kharitonov meets Mark ‘Fight Shark’ Miller in a classic Russia versus USA. Another thriller sets Errol Zimmerman versus Jerome Le Banner. Other fighters in the ring are MMA fighters Dennis Stojnic (Bosnia), Dion Staring (Holland), Tommy Depret (Belgium) and kick boxers Robin van Roosmalen (Holland), Igor Jurkovic (Croatia) and Maxim Vorovski (Estonia).
The international MMA press listed last year’s Glory World Series finals in Moscow in the top 3 fighting events of the year. Golden Glory fighters Gokhan Saki and Siyar Bahadurzada both won the $150.000.- championship prize.
GG and TSA have signed up Golden Glory K-1 superstars Semmy Schilt, Gokhan Saki, Errol Zimmerman and Sergey Kharitonov to exclusive long term contracts, thus ending several disputes between the fighters and former K-1-promoter FEG about outstanding payments and discussions about acquiring the K-1 brand. ,,We decided to focus on the athletes again, who have dedicated their lives and careers to reach unmatched levels of martial arts skill,” TSA and GG state.
The Glory World Series shows from Moscow are broadcasted in over 80 countries. Total Sports Asia will be distributing the TV rights of the event worldwide. Golden Glory produced many K-1 and MMA champions. Owner and manager of Team Golden Glory Bas Boon has produced over 300 fight events in the last three decades. Total Sports Asia is one of the leading independent sports marketing agencies in the world. Its core business is media rights distribution, TV production, sponsorship/licensing, events management and consulting.
More information: www.totalsportsasia.com, www.goldenglory.com,
Please see trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xIa_Rdlpc&feature=youtu.be.,
©2012 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- HBO Boxing Preview: Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler
- Former World Title Challengers Delvin Rodriguez and Freddy Hernandez Battle On FNF
- Antonio Margarito Wants to Make Boxing Return
- Mikkel Kessler Ready For Super-Middleweight Unification Bout With Carl Froch Saturday Night
- Boxing Insider Notebook: Andre Berto, James DeGale, David Price, Jones vs. Lebedev, more
- Lucas Matthysse Touted as “New Pacquiao,” But Also Targets “Real Pacquiao”
- Carl Froch Calls Fellow Brits Disloyal For Sparring with Kessler
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Karo Murat Set For July 13 At Barclays Center
- Sugar Shane Mosley Wins First Fight In 4 Years, Thompson Stops Sandoval
- UFC on FX Results: Vitor Belfort Delivers Highlight Reel KO over Luke Rockhold in Brazil
- Jackie Kallen: Boxing Fights I want to See in 2013
- Carl Froch: “You give me a ring – and I’ll make you famous”
- Tell Networks: Lucas Matthysse Perfect Opponent for Mike Alvarado
- Ken Shamrock Thinks Boxing Is Delivering The Fights Fans Want To See, Except Mayweather
- Jackie Kallen: Alexander/Purdy, Peterson/Matthysse – Big Fight Weekend in AC!
- Clowns in Suits Wreck Boxing with Business Warfare
- Manny Pacquiao-Brandon Rios from Macau — Will Fans Buy It?
- Floyd Mayweather Milks the Cash Cow
- Jackie Kallen: Is “The Hurricane” Ana Julation the female Pacquaio?
- Floyd Mayweather, A Cobra on Hapless Robert Guerrero’s Jungle Trail