Manny Pacquiao Clarifies Comments On Gay Marriage
- May 16th, 2012
Official Statement from Manny Pacquiao’s Official Website:
Photo: Chris Farina/ Top Rank
Manny Pacquiao has never stated that anyone in the Gay Community deserved death.
His statements were taken out of context, and were not his opinion.
Pacquiao is simply against the marriage of anyone that is not Man and Woman as he believes is stated in theBible.
“I didn’t say that, that’s a lie… I didn’t know that quote from Leviticus because I haven’t read the Book of Leviticus yet,” he said.
Pacquiao does not now and has never believed that people deserve death because of their sexual orientation.
©2014 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- Showtime Boxing Preview: Thurman vs. Diaz, Figueroa vs. Belmontes, Matthysse vs. Molina
- ESPN Boxing Preview: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alex Leapai
- Adrien Broner – Media Work Out Quotes
- Floyd Mayweather Faces Softball Questions During Media Conference Call
- Boxing Insider Notebook: MGM vs. Top Rank, Donaire, Pacquiao, Pascal, Klitschko, and more
- Floyd Mayweather Media Work Out Quotes
- Chris Arreola: “This Is A Do Or Die Fight For Me.”
- Media Interview with Marcos Maidana & Robert Garcia
- Luis Collazo Will Face Not One, But Two Opponents On May 3
- Rubin “Hurricane” Carter Dead at Age 76
- Will Canelo Alvarez Fight Manny Pacquiao? Not if Richard Schaefer Has His Way
- Showtime Triple-Header: Thurman Headlines Slaughter House Three
- Showtime, Borrowing Soviet-Style Tactic, Turns Sergey Kovalev into Non-Person
- Jackie Kallen: Keith Thurman rides again this weekend
- All Access: Why Floyd Loves The Haters
- Was That Shawn Porter…Or Jack Dempsey?
- Floyd Mayweather Set to Summon Favored Reporters for New Media Blitz
- Guess What, Guys? It’s Okay To Fight On Cable
- Can We Please Cool It With The PPV Undercards?
- Showtime Boxing Triple-Header: History, High Stakes, and Chocolate