Additional Tickets Available For Hopkins vs Dawson
- April 18th, 2012
ADDITIONAL TICKETS OPEN FOR “ONCE AND FOR ALL: HOPKINS VS. DAWSON” AS DEMAND FROM FANS CONTINUES TO BUILD
Atlantic City (April 18)…Due to astronomical demand for tickets for “Once and For All: Hopkins vs. Dawson” at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey, nearly 1,300 additional tickets have opened for sale so more fans can experience the intense rivalry between Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson in person and see Seth Mitchell and Chazz Witherspoon square off in a heavyweight battle.
Tickets, priced at $300, $200, $100, $50 and $25, are available for purchase at the Boardwalk Hall box office, by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 736-1420 or online at ticketmaster.com.
“The response for tickets to this fight has been overwhelming and I can understand why,” said Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions. “Hopkins’ and Dawson’s deep disdain for one another is very intense and I have no doubt they will show it in the ring. Additionally, the opportunity to see two American heavyweights, who are also college graduates, face one another is rare and very exciting. We’re pleased to give more fans the chance to see this extraordinary event live.”
“The fact that they are opening so many extra tickets speaks volumes about the interest and excitement about this fight,” said Gary Shaw, President and CEO of Gary Shaw Productions. “I know Chad is ready and his fans will be behind him 100 percent.”
©2012 BoxingInsider LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed with out written permission.
- Arum Likes Floyd Jr. in Bout with Canelo, and – No Surprise – So Does Floyd Sr.
- Andre Ward is Offered Possibility of Two-Fight Deal with Stevenson
- In Light of Cancellation, Speculation About Stevenson as Possible Bernard Hopkins Foe
- HBO Boxing Results: Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford Score Stoppage Victories
- UFC 161 Results: Rashad Evans Defeats Dan Henderson
- Funny Media Interview with Paul Malignaggi & Adrien Broner
- ESPN FNF Results: Vicente Drops Diaz, Payano Devastates Maraon
- NBC Sports Network Boxing Results: Jennings and Kovalev Continue to Impress
- UFC 161 Preview: Dan Henderson vs. Rashad Evans
- Undefeated Bantamweights Battle On FNF In WBA Title Eliminator
- Quick-Tongued Adrien Broner Set for Test against Paulie Malignaggi
- Jackie Kallen: Is Mikey Garcia The Real Deal?
- Jim Gray Wonders Why Referee Stopped Fight — Josesito Lopez Was Still Breathing
- Jackie Kallen: LA vs Montreal, HBO vs Showtime, Dawson vs Stevenson, Maidana vs Lopez
- Is it fair for Floyd Mayweather to fight Saul Alvarez at a catch weight?
- Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao — a Fight They Don’t Want Us to Want
- Jackie Kallen: Mayweather vs Canelo – Dream Fight At Last!
- Richest Fight Ever Set for Sept. 14 — Floyd Mayweather-Canelo Alvarez
- Mad Dog Carl Froch No Ordinary Englishman
- Jackie Kallen: Boxing Fights I want to See in 2013